Ad Dimaniyat Islands Nature Reserve is located in Wilayat AlSeeb in the Muscat Governorate and lies about 18 kilometers (11 mi) off the coast of Barka (70 kilometers (43 mi) west of Muscat, the capital). It is composed of nine islands with a total area of 100 hectares (250 acres). The reserve has a rich natural heritage and is replete with several kinds of coral reefs, including some examples that are quite rare.
The islands are home to a large number of sea turtles that lay their eggs and nest there, as well as a magnet for migratory and indigenous birds. The world-famous islands are home to stunning coral and tropical fish including lots of turtles! Spend the day exploring the waters around the island looking for colorful fish, green turtles, and lots of coral.
- Beach Overnight Camping at Daymaniyat Island.
- Permissions fees to the Islands
- Snorkeling equipment
- Camping equipment Food and refreshments
- A tour to 3 of the Daymaniyat Islands
- Transfer to the Daymaniyat Islands from Marina Bander Al Rowdha, Muscat, Oman.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Swimming gear