This section explains your rights to use the Service, and the conditions that apply to your use of the Service.
Payment in full of Invoice within 24 hours of booking confirmation, payment receipt to be sent to [email protected] to confirm the payment.
|- 100% refund|
|- 50% refund|
|- 0% refund|
Trips and tours are subject to the weather conditions and Capitano can cancel any trip due to the weather condition and refund the full amount to the customer.
Technical emergency and maintenance.
Capitano have the right to cancel any trip due to the Technical emergency or maintenance and refund the full amount to the customer or reschedule the trip (if the customer agree on rescheduling).
3. Force Majeure Event
In events of any of the following:
- (Natural) disaster
- (acts of) war or terrorism
- Hostilities or any local or national emergency
- Compliance with any order or request of any national, provincial, port or other public authority or government regulation
- Intervention military action
- Civil disorder
- Lock down
- any other exceptional and catastrophic event
- Circumstances or emergency,
Making it impossible, illegal or prevents Capitano to provide the service. Capitano have the right to cancel any trip and refund the full amount to the customer.
4. Taxes and other Charges
Customers agrees and acknowledges that it is –at all times– responsible for the payment to Capitano for any relevant (if applicable) of the relevant taxes, (sur)charges, extras and fees over the Services (including the relevant taxes, (sur)charges, extra's, amounts and fees for any extra services not included in the agreed rate which might be applied by (tax) authorities.
Capitano does not accept liability for:
- Injury of persons or damage to belongings caused when entering the landing stage or the round trip.
- loss of and/or damage to belongings of the Customer.
- loss due to delay at departure or delay during the round trip.
- loss as a result of death or injury of the Customer, except for loss caused by intent or gross negligence on the part of Capitano.
Customer is liable for:
- Damage to the belongings of Capitano or any third-party caused by the Customer.
- Loss suffered by Capitano and for injury of the employees of Capitano caused by the Customer or his or her luggage.
- The Customer indemnifies Capitano against third-party liability.
- All activities organized by Capitano occur fully at the Customer’s own risk.
Notwithstanding the previous sections of the article 5, the liability of Capitano is at all times limited to the amount that is paid out under the insurance policy of Capitano.